Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Quick Updates

Alright guys, fast one, seeing how I haven't posted in a while.

Thanks Gilbert for tickets to the Singapore Dreaming premiere. It's a bloody fantastic movie, and I think every Singaporean gotta watch it. Yes, those of you who hate Singapore and those of you who love it.

Kicking butt in the INVEST Summit 2006.

Suddenly a surge of overseas friends are coming back to Singapore. Tonight is Norway, and October, my mate who teaches English in the day and is transformed into one of the hippest electronic funk DJs this side of the world Michael Munoz is hitting Singapore. So far, this year, Canada, Philippines, Mexico and Norway have been represented. This is officially "Visit Edmund year 2006".

Had several brainwaves over the last week or so. Don't really have time to go through all of them now, but a lot of them occured when I was watching Singapore Dreaming.

Joined the XL Foundation Lifetime members, now that I'm connected to the rest of Asia, it's time to get everyone down and party.

I can now play the first half of the introduction of Hotel California moderately well. I am now dreading to proceed to the 2nd half.

Been slow in reading. But I have been fairly consistent in reading "The Greatest Secret in the World." I start scroll 4 next Monday.

The boys at New Asia Bar finally got irritated enough at me to give me my own membership card. Half a year's supply of Mentos has been rewarded. I now officially sign in 2 people, and unofficially sign in 15.

Helping my mate out with his pub at Boat Quay.

New Axiom - Maximum benefits, to the MOST people, in the LEAST time.

That's all for now folks.

Kamil if you're reading this, Nigeria and US of A are NOT represented yet.

No comments: