Sunday, February 18, 2007

Photo Quirks

Every year, my family gets together and takes a picture that goes onto the wall of my grandmother's place.

Every single year, I ask the same 2 questions.

Really, guys. These are digital cameras. Why do we need 6 cameras for just ONE shot? I mean, really. Last time, when the cameras used film and Kodak owned half the world,I can understand. If everyone wants a copy, EMAIL dammit!

And the other question is, does it REALLY matter which camera you're looking at first? I seriously seriously doubt when you look at the photo, eyeball deflections of 0.23125 degrees will be noticed. You know what, just for the heck of it, I'll look at the camera on the left, while the one on the right goes off. That'll REALLY screw with the picture. HAH!

That aside, it's pretty good to see the rest of the family. That, and oh the food, the food!

No comments: