Friday, January 11, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

I was never much of a spectator sport person. But after graduating from school, there are certain advantages to watching a basketball game at 30, compared to watching the Inter-School Basketball competition, A Division.
I call them the 4 Bs. They are...
Beer

Courtesy of Qiaoyun

Babes

A Picture is worth a thousand words. A video is worth a thousand pictures.







Video courtesy of Jean

Bloggers
Putting a face to the name is all good. Putting a person to the face is even better.

Thank you all for the memories.

Andy, Hillary, Nic, Jean, Alice, Jason, Qiaoyun, Sabrina, Lenny and all those others I did not have an opportunity to talk to.

Qiaoyun again. She and her camera are never far apart.

OH FINALLY, Basketball.

I may suck at it. But that does not mean I do not appreciate a good lay-up, or an alley hoop. OR the chance to shout "Referee Kayu!!!"

Jason has a damn good camera, hair-trigger finger, and unlimited film.

I am a child of the days where Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson ruled the courts after all.

Going to the Game on Sunday after work. WHOOT!

No comments: