Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Ladder Theory

This is something that I found in my university days. Interesting... and it substantiated my "bastard theory". But we'll talk about the bastard theory another day at another time.

What the heck is the ladder theory? People, time to do some reading.

Interesting isn't it?

Sorry ladies, but even you know that you don't say everything that's in your head. True?

One of my pet peeves is when I hear a gal says,"All I want is a nice guy. But all of them are either married or gay." Maybe I'm getting cynical. Maybe I had a pretty crap experience at some point of time in the last 26 years. Or maybe, JUST maybe, too often that's NOT what women want.

Way I see it, the reason why there are so few available "nice guys" is cos they get killed off. Kinda like the hydrogen atom in nature. Either it finds something else to bond to, or it will have to change.

What do nice guys change to? Bastards.

From observation, some of the biggest bastards around were, at some point of time in their lives, the nicest guys.

Also, the HORNY human male is one of the most adaptable, and possibly one of the most determined lifeforms on earth. In fact, we're a veritable force of nature. If women truly desire the nice guy, there is gonna be a heck of a lot more nice guys around. Truly.

Another thought. Ladies, I put forward to you, that the "nice guy" is boring. In South America, they have a saying, "May all your dreams be fulfilled but ONE." They know this. If something fulfils every single one of your desires, there is no more drive, no more desire, no more excitement, no more... spark.

Be careful what you wish for. Because you just might get it.

Lads and lassies, if you have found your other half, good for you. Your lives will never be perfect. Your partners is not perfect. That's what makes your partner, your partner. The good, the bad, everything. Treasure EVERYTHING.

If you haven't, no need to rush. Take your time and enjoy your singlehood.

7 comments:

gen4sure said...

*laughs*... i thought this WAS debated some time ago.. YET again.. as usual... the real guys ALWAYS go for physical attraction 1st, personality 2nd, though sometimes, u get otherwise...but that's because..situational factors occur.... *laughs*

kind of miss our days of debating over stuff like these...

hey, keep urself free next JULY! here's a DATE u SHOULDN"T RESIST!*laughs*

Anonymous said...

Bro...ahh... the perfect avenue to release your ever talkative brain! You should have discovered this ages back!!!

Now that I can read this during my bedtime when I have trouble sleeping! ;-)

Chern San

Vandalin said...

Bullshit Gen! Women do too... ;) Last I check, women's magazines have as many, if not more pictures as FHM.

But hey, this from the president of the female brach of the Single's club... or have you stepped down already?

Vandalin said...

Mr Lee, SAF rule 7. Don't get caught at work.

Anonymous said...

Wahahhaha!!! I adore your ladder theory... why? Cos I think I am probably born with more male hormones than female ones... so I agree... good looking men and good looking women turn me on... ugly ones? -thinks- maybe not even friends?

So thank god that you're my friend okie?!

gen4sure said...

dadadadada.... *laughs*

Nah, women are generally MORE attumed to be impressed by personality (aka gentlemanly behaviours) MORE than what the guys wear / how they look.....

*lol*... temporarily stepping down from the presidency of the female branch of the Single's club...

so.... my ultimate qn is... u COULDN't be RESISTING a date with dear Gen rite????? *laughs*..

Vandalin said...

As long as you're not shaving your chin every morning, S! Btw, are you gonna get in touch with again or what?!

I'll promise I'll bring rope the next time I see ya, so that my overwhelming sexiness doesn't overwhelm you.

Gen, you asked ME out! I'm generous, so I'll oblige. Just make sure your bf doesn't get jealous and insecure of me.