Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Simple Rules to Live By

I have had this told to me, or overheard in the long hiatus that I have been away from blogging.

Simple truths, but I'm right now at a stage where keeping it simple is probably the best way to go, and the hardest things to do.

1. While you still have the energy, work. And give value to the people around you.
2. In everything that you do, do YOUR best, regardless of the circumstances.
3. Overheard. "I know I can survive anywhere and do anything. Because whatever I do, and I know I can do an EXCELLENT job."
4. Be Yourself.

Simple rules aren't they? I'm sure they fit in between rule #1 and #2347. Now to find where they fit.

In retrospect, after my birthday, I have found that I have changed somewhat over the last year or so. I think I'll have to go back and re-evaluate who I am again. Time for a year-end review?

No comments: