Friday, February 06, 2009

Dating Violence Awareness Week 2009

From Jaywalk's Blog. This program will be running from the 7th to 14th February and the launch is this Saturday at Tampines Mall. So show some love aye



I don't like men who abuse women. No. Belay that. I fucking HATE men who abuse women. I, too have had friends who were abused to the point where they lost all self-esteem and were nothing but empty shells. I have had friends who had the courage to break away and find themselves again.

For those of you who want to find out more, go to http://www.chooselovenotabuse.com/

For those of you who are in an abusive relationship, walk away. There is help. You are brave, and you are worthy by yourself.

A call out to the rest of me friends, spread the word. You'll never know when someone near you may just need that helping hand out of the hell they're in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good plug there. :)

Agagooga said...

What about women who abuse men?