Thursday, November 23, 2006

You're INVITED

Right, folks.

This is an open invite. If you have something on Saturday night, CANCEL IT.

My birthday is over, but who cares. I survived another year, and you're alive, and because you're reading my blog, it shows you got brilliant taste.

So, to celebrate that, get you, your kampong and your kampong's kampong down to Cocco Latte, this saturday after the sun goes down. Mark it down, and make it happen!

Date: 25th November 2006
Time: 9pm - LATE
Place: Cocco Latte
Theme: Fuschia

There's free flow, and there's TONS of good stuff happening. My "good" friends have dared me to wear a pink dress. With friends like that, who needs enemies? So, just leave your email address in the comments column, and I'll send that invite to ya in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail.

See ya Sat!

1 comment:

lalucci said...

happy bdae~
love to be there but cant
sending all the love from UK

:)