Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Missed Calls

I HATE ANONYMOUS CALLS.

One missed call when I'm sleeping without caller-ID. Fine. 3 missed calls. That's a little much.

Then I go to the toilet. Past the point of no return, one more time.

In the middle of an overseas call, AGAIN. I switch over, and the person puts the fucking phone down.

I take a shower, and the phone rings. Guess who, yup. Phantom caller. Nearly kill myself getting out of the shower, and miss the call again. 3 FUCKING seconds the person can't hold on.

And to add insult to injury, now the phone stares back at me, not. a. peep.

Nabeh.

2 comments:

Liquid Ecstasy said...

That has to be irritating heh.

Daughter Of Lilith said...

Honey... it always happens to us one way or another... Bo pian... shit happens.. hehe cheer up! Muacks!