Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Yes, folks. As I mentioned last year, it's CHRISTmas again.

And here's a random fact about me. I. Do. Not. Party. On. Christmas. Or the eve for that matter.


This is the one day of the year, I believe to spend with the people that are significant to me, rather than making out with a hot, random woman in a dark corner of a club.


That's not to say that I'll say no, if some hot, random woman wants to snog me when I walk past on the streets. But priorities go to my friends, and my family at this time.


Here's a shout out to thank those who made me who I am. I'm sure the world will forgive you, one day. I'll thank each one of your individually.



So this is the season for love. Go out and do some loving. But be safe doing it.

No comments: