Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So This Is Bali

Visited Bali for the first time. There are so many things to remember, and write about, that I shall give you JUST my milestones.


Had a taste of what it's like to stay in a villa. Fucking Awesome. And doing the cannonball into the pool. Doubly Awesome.

Having allegedly the BEST sup buntut in the world. It's a taste explosion, that's what it is. Not as addictive as what the guys make it out to be, but 3 bowls in 4 days. Well, absence makes the heart fonder does it not?

Had a manicure AND a pedicure at the same time. My fingers are shiny.... getting... hyp... no...tised.....

Got to ride a bike again. Man I missed it, even if it's just a 50CC scooter. Petrol in Bali is sold in fucking vodka bottles. Talk about high octane fuel.

Ku De Ta. Fuuuucking amazing view. I think, the view's actually better than the food. And the food was pretty damn good

Learnt how to counter exchange rate cheats. The HARD way. Lesson cost me 100k rups.

Bak Mee Goreng. Another taste explosion. How the hell do they make it taste so good?

Partying ain't all that great. Where the hell are the RnB clubs dammit!?

Getting a king sized bed all to myself. I still sleep on one corner of the bed with 2 of the 4 pillows. I don't think I'll ever get used to luxury. Maybe the extra space is used for other things. Hmmm...

Right. That's all for now. No pictures, at least this time round, and nothing more... adventurous. Or at least, I'm not telling. Heh heh heh.

No comments: