Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Quick Update

It's been too long since I put anything of my own here.

Has life been a barren landscape such that there is nothing by which to update? No.
Have I been devoid of intellectual stimulation? Not as much as before.

There is a possibility that my mental development has pleateued.

I have rediscovered the joys of being barely alive after physical training.

In a very recent trip to the library, I have realized that I am starving for mental stimulation.

At the same time, work is taking up a huge amout of time, and with all the developments going on, I have again realized that there is a distinct need for better planning and increased focus in the way I do things. The need has never been so great.

Over the last few weeks, I have been coughing my ass off, and been feeling exhausted. I have a feeling it has got something to do with the lack of Vit C and healthy eating. I'm gonna go find some way of ingesting a ton more of that stuff, before I completely collapse.

I HAVE passed my IPPT for the new year. Barely. How the mighty have fallen. That is IT. I am definitely going to have to train up.

That's all for now. I'll sign back in again, when I'm done with today's work.

Many new exciting things to think and do in the office, so off I go to brainstorm of more interesting ideas of world domination. Muahaha!

No comments: