Thursday, June 17, 2004

My week 10-16th June Cont.

Friday
pretty mundane actually, still hyped up about how the opportunity opened up for me in my life. Shared with Kat, and decided to try to motivate her out of her unhapppiness... think I may have achieved slight success... Went home and got the quotation from the Japanese Association... at $450 that's pretty full on... but still Shal said that we should probably go through the Association and make them think it's their idea, then we'll get a huge discount... damn smart my gf, I tell you.

And she also said she went to tell Patrick that she's teaching a class, that's why she can't go for friday's dance class... Damn! I don't know if I would dare to do something like that... Watched Prisoner of Askaban, which, incidentally rocked... went home to attempt to get my proposal for Kelvin out... tat lasted till hmmm about 5am before I gave up...

No comments: