Thursday, June 17, 2004

Step no. 2

Yes yes, I know it's been a whole week since I posted online. But it's been a pretty intense week for me... full of moderate highs, and pretty intense lows.

I'm thinking of how to chronicle the saga of the past week, and I'm left with 2 options. One, a record of all my highs, and then a record of all my lows... and the other, to do it in chronological order.

As messy as I am with time, I reckon I'll do the chronology.

Thursday
After the first step, it's been a pretty good Thursday for me... and a Friday, as well. Was it a Thursday, that I was talking to Kelvin, the boy genius of an investor. Initially I was suppose to be scolding him, after all he's late in payments again to Shal. But then I thought.. hey... let's give this lesson that I just learnt a go. And after talking to him, I realized that I am in a position to add value to his company! This is great!

I strongly recommend this method of thinking to anyone. Instead of going over and slaughtering anyone who crosses you, think about how best I can help that person get his job done better.

No comments: