Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is This For Real? (NSFW)

Okay folks, this link is seriously NSFW, so do NOT open when you're at work. Nevertheless, ladies especially, in the spirit of knowledge, self improvement and an attempt to end to the female frustration, I need to find out.

IS THIS FOR REAL?!!?

Cos if it is, I'm carrying my laptop with my middle and ring finger from now on.

And a quick rant. Why in the world is it so hard to find information on pleasuring women? Men, well... we men are easy, and we have the entire pron industry demonstrating in myriad videos.

But women, it's comparatively scant information on how you like to be pleasured! And to get an educational video? I googled for a LONGG time, and I found one. ONE! Come on, the majority of us men have no. frigging. idea what to do to make you come to a screaming orgasm. So please don't do that "you should know what, it's obvious isn't it?"

It's not. Now give.

2 comments:

Lilith said...

Yes ed, it does feel good *cough*

eileen` said...

i'm sure most of us tried it, just that we're too embarrassed to talk abt it in the public domain.

those who do are probably shameless.