Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Eve

Ahhh... I have been waiting for a long long time to go out during Halloween's. It's an interesting time, to see all the people in costume.

This year's Halloween's is right before Deepavali. Is it a good thing? Probably, for most of the folks out there. This year though, I am at work.

But this is a good thing. That means money coming in for my company, only thing is that I have to wake up at 6:45 in the morning!

Anyways, looking at weird people in stranger clothes is not an opportunity that should be passed up, even if I am not gonna have much sleep.

OK, highlights of the evening:

Getting into Nude for Free, cos the back door wasn't guarded and I just walked right in.

Doing salsa and getting everyone's attention (again... Weep, Fuzz, Weep) Wasn't on form though... forgot a lot of the more spectacular moves.

Meeting 2 of Shal's dance friends, I am wayyy too old to keep up with these hyperactive kids. I'm hot, but I just don't have enough energy to keep up.

Dance fights getting started wherever we go. What can we say, we freaking ROCKED the party.

(I think) Nadya Hutagalung in a Catwoman suit. 'Nuff Said.

There's this big man that looks like he's from Jamaica, and DAMN he can move.

FUZZ, if you're reading this, I want my pictures. There are voyuers here waiting to see us in all our glory.

More on Holloween's when the pictures come.

No comments: