Saturday, October 15, 2005

On a lighter note

Ahhh... CoCo Latte....

I think I'm gonna be chillin at that place for a good long time to come.

It is interesting to get to know the people that work there as well.

The bouncer with the Superman dogtag.... the bartender with a tag that looks like a turntable, and that cute waitress that seem to always get in me way.

I actually intended to get back a little earlier... but hey... who can resist good RnB eh?

Popped over to the Liquid and DXO today. DXO is completely DEAD. The decor is nice though, so if you wanna chill, maybe, JUST maybe DXO might not be a bad place to go... but for dancing... forget it. Liquid, well.... I'll head over when Coldflow is behind the decks. House and trance just attracts the wrong kinda crowd... standing around and shit...

Welll tomorrow is gonna be a half day. I reckon I can get my article done in the day then head out at night... all i need is good company and more importantly, good music. Maybe I can persuade Ti Eu to get me over to that retro private party he was talking about.

Hmmm... something to look forward to... Been a while since I actually had a good dance and a good snog... I'll see if we can work something out this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love your blog! Set me thinking... and truly agree with your views on most entries. Too bad no people leave comments...